Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Paganini Violist: For Music-Oriented Posts

Music is such a big part of my life - and is in fact, also my profession. I've already talked about playing various instruments, and going to concerts on this blog, but there's a lot more of that to come as it's an ongoing part of my life. Since I don't want music to take over this blog, (after all, life is about more than just one specified topic) I've decided to start up a separate blog for musically-oriented posts. That blog is The Paganini Violist. My last post, Sunday Jazz, was also featured on my musical blog, with more specifics about the music. I included the same post (minus the extra musical insights) on this blog for the events side of things.

I'm not sure how I'll handle the balance in future, between whether an event classifies as only musical or as a general experience to be featured on Meanings and Musings. I've already done a post on a New Zealand Symphony Orchestra concert only on my music blog, so I guess I'll be deciding based on each individual event and how it strikes me.

This is just a little note letting any readers know that if they are musicians too, or want to read about music and what it's like to be a musician in more detail, they can find that at The Paganini Violist!


No comments:

Post a Comment